sweet faces and families

Friday, January 28, 2011

Up and Running!!

I have been on a little vacation in my head for a while but I am ready to be up and running full speed ahead! The weather is getting nicer...well, somedays..and I will be booking appointments again. A few changes...
Pricing will start at
 $85 for a photo session up to 5 people. (no clothing changes). Sessions are usually one hour long. You will get 10 images on a disk and printing rights/release to be able to print where you would like.
A multi family photo shoot for 2 families starts at $160 and then goes up from there depending on how many families are involved. Please contact me for pricing and information.
Senior photo shoots are available and pricing starts at $100 and up. 
Please email me mprintsphotography@yahoo.com for more information and scheduling your appointment.